Ok so basically this is a project that that the Animas High School Juniors did about Labor and globalization and we went into groups to make podcasts acorss my podcast isnt the best and I think my groupmates would agree because our files kept getting corrupted but we managed to make it through and I was able to fix the files.
- What was the greatest challenge you faced in the project and what did you do to overcome that challenge? My greatest challenge was probably working with someone I never worked with before.Because Im shy around new people and dont talk because im afraid to say something wrong and mess up.
- If you could go back and do the project again what would you do differently and why? If I could go back and do the project again I would change the change the Project Managers because to me I thought we were really unprepared with time to set up and it had to much stress on the others.
- What is the greatest insight you gained about the state of labor issues today? The greatest insight I gained about state of labor is knowing without the labor laws minimum wage would be unfair and children would still be forced in to labor..
- What are you most proud of in your project?
What I was most proud of this project was making new friends because I made new friends and learned how to make friends by meeting new people I never worked with like Brian for example.I look forward to more projects like this.
- Explain 1 way you grew as a student during this project. It is not when we are comfortable and know how to do a task that we grow, it is often when we are the most challenged or have struggled through something that we grow. So what will you be better at now?
1 way I grew as a student during this project was socially because I grew from because independent and never working with others to working with other people and becoming more dependent and helping others when they need it and now i have more friends.So I will be better at working in groups and leading them if they need me to if someone is not there to lead the group.